LIFE UPDATE 001



Just because this will become a regular every Tuesday on here, I decided to give it the tag 001. In other words, the next one will be 002. I'm liking this new blog timetable because its making blogging easier and well planned. I don't have to rack my brain on what next to post because I know exactly what is on the timetable for me to post. I think every blogger should have a timetable for their blog too. So far, its been helping me. If you don't yet know about the blog timetable, you can read more of it HERE.


RELATEDLEARNING, PLANNING, VISIONIZING

How's life been so far? For me, it's been very interesting. Like, very interesting. I'll give you a brief gist about some of what I've been up to lately.


  1. LEARNING A TRADE
  2. ENOUGH TIME TO EXPLORE
  3. HAPPILY ADULTING
  4. REAL FRIENDS RULE THE WORLD
  5. MAKE SENSE SUITORS
  6. BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY
Lol. I know you're wondering about the headlines. By now, you should know I'm a bit of a coded drama queen. Only my friends understand that. Let's enjoy the gist!

LEARNING A TRADE



Right from time, I've always been business orientated. I've always wanted to be the boss of my own self. However, stuff happens and the course of our lives begin to take a new dimension. So far, everyone around me has been learning one trade or the other. One of my friends is learning tailoring abi is it fashion designing? Another person is learning shoe making or is it shoe engineering? Let's keep sounding tush. Another learnt cake making and everyone would soon be rolling the cash in. My boyfriend advised I go home and focus on learning a proper trade. Well, I'm considering taking up a professional Web design course as well as learning Java and other related things. I decided to learn this because I design blogs well and no one taught me. I've designed a couple of blogs for people and they all loved it. So, if you want to open and design a blog, maka contact me. Taking a step further by learning web design would be a feather on my cap.


ENOUGH TIME TO EXPLORE



Did I tell you guys that I'm more free than a bird this semester? No classes. No courses. No exams. No nothing. Just project. Remember when I used to sob on the blog about exams and classes? Lol. That's all in the past now. This is my last semester as a university undergraduate by God's grace and I have no nothing to do. Just project. I did everything last semester and in my 300 level 2nd semester. I'm more than elated. So, I have enough time to play and visit wherever and explore the world. Importantly, I have enough time on my hands to be consistent on the blog. Yaay! So, if you're bored, let's be friends!


HAPPILY ADULTING





Just when I was scared of being an adult and I so wanted to hide back in my shell, I've suddenly received a new strength and I'm so happy to be an adult. There are so many goodies attached to it and the older I get, the happier I become. I feel it all has to do with managing my time well as well as managing pressure well. Importantly, it involves me giving life a new face and viewing life with another glass. Life is only hard if you feel and believe so. Even when life doesn't seem like what it is, see only the positive and happy aspect of it and you will remain happy.

RELATEDTHINKING OUT LOUD

REAL FRIENDS RULE THE WORLD



In a world filled with fake friends, I'm so enjoying the caliber of friends I'm getting to meet - both male and female. Just when I assumed girls were bad and back stabbers, God decided to surprise me with the best female friends ever and as usual, the best male friends in the world. In every situation I am, I always have someone to call on and talk to. When I'm broke, there's always someone willing to send me some cash. Fun has never been better. I feel the best way to have good friendship is by being open to right people. You will know the wrong people as time goes on. In essence, that good friend you're looking for, first be that person and sooner than later, you'll attract your kind.

RELATED: A LETTER TO MY YOUNGER SELF

MAKE SENSE SUITORS



I've always been a lady who has been very lucky with guys. Right from a tender age, I've always had one guy or the other hitting on me. But then, I had hopes and expectations when I came into the university. I assumed, just like one of my aunt, damola, that I would be getting make sense suitors who work in oil company, who are doctors, lawyers, engineers and even oyinbos. Lol. Instead, it was the normal university guys that are still been baby sitted. I'm not materialistic o. But sometimes, getting such suitors dey burst brain. Anyway, this final year has been a dream come true. Plus the ones based abroad sef, they all hitting. Though, I'm in a relationship, it's still very good for me. In what sense? After declining their offers politely, I then make them my friends. Best of friends and we can relate amicably and for good future and business dealings.

RELATED15 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW BAOUT EMETE

BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY



And it's another boyfriend's birthday! You know what, I'm not such a romantic girlfriend. I'm still learning. However, I want him to have the best experience. I'm thinking of surprising him or something. Yesterday, I was wishing I had enough money to surprise him with a car. Dreams come true, you know. He's been a very intelligent, mature, understanding, God fearing and awesome guy and I just hope I'm able to appreciate him more than he deserves on his birthday. God willing. His birthday is on the 25th of this month.

RELATEDA DAY IN MY LIFE IN IBADAN

These are basically what I've been thinking about and up to. Someone reading this can smell a fun life on here abi? Well, like I mentioned earlier, choose to see the happy and see the positive aspect of life and you will bother less about life's problems. Whatever makes you happy, do it!

Photo Credit - My Infinix Hot 4 Lite

Side Gist - Can't wait to finish the chapter 2 of my project. I thank God for how far I've come though.

Thanks For Reading!!!💗💋

EMETE

2 comments:

  1. Youre having such a good time. Enjoy! Happy birthday to your boyfriend in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neka. I absolutely appreciate.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.