CURRENT MOVIES SHOWING AT FILMHOUSE CINEMA IN IBADAN

                     Image result for my wife and i

Whenever someone like me goes to the cinema, I usually take their Flier or whatever its called. However, I ALWAYS end up misplacing it or mistakenly throwing it away. Then, when I want to go see a movie again, I'm always confused of which is still showing and which is not showing. If you're like me, this post will come in very handy for you. These are the current movies showing in Film House Cinemas in Ibadan. Enjoy!

RELATED3 TOP CINEMAS TO VISIT IN IBADAN

FILMHOUSE CINEMA

1. MY WIFE AND I

                      Image result for my wife and i

After a visit to a famous Pastor, they somehow wake up in each other’s bodies. Is it a miracle or a curse? Who knows? Unable to switch back, they are forced to masquerade as each other until a solution can be found. They couldn’t save their marriage as themselves, can they save it as each other?

P.S - I'm going to see this movie soon and when I do, expect a review from me. If you enjoy my reviews, say HOLA HOLA!!!😊😊😊

Starring:  Omoni Oboli, Ramsey Nouah, Seyi Law

Fri: to Thu: 10:10AM, 2:00PM, 4:10PM, 6:15PM, 8:30PM

2. THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD

Image result for the hitman's bodyguard

The world's top bodyguard gets a new client, a hit man who must testify at the International Court of Justice. They must put their differences aside and work together to make it to the trial on time.

P.S - I'll love to see this movie because it features one of my favorite actors, Samuel Jackson. Who loved him in The King's Man - Secret Service? By the way, the sequel to the movie is coming out soon. I CAN'T WAIT!

Starring:   Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman

Fri to Thu: 10:30AM, 12:45PM, 3:10PM, 5:30PM, 7:45PM

3. EMOJI MOVIE: EXPRESS YOURSELF

Image result for emoji movie express yourself

Gene, a multi-expressional emoji, sets out on a journey to become a normal emoji.

P.S - This is such a cute movie. I'm sure the kids will love it. Parents, get in here!

Starring:   T.J. Miller, James Corden, Anna Faris

Fri: to Thu: 10:00AM, 12:15PM

4. THE DARK TOWER

Image result for the dark tower

The last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, has been locked in an eternal battle with Walter O'Dim, also known as the Man in Black, determined to prevent him from toppling the Dark Tower, which holds the universe together. With the fate of the worlds at stake, good and evil will collide in the ultimate battle as only Roland can defend the Tower from the Man in Black.

P.S - Awww. This movie features my before before crush, Idris Elba. From the pictures I've been seeing, it might just be a really great movie. I'll def go see it.

Starring:   Idris Elba, Matthew McConaughey, Tom Taylor

Fri to Thu: 9:00PM

5. BANANA ISLAND GHOST

Image result for banana island ghost

A man meets God when he is in an accident and is informed he is going to die. He begs for God to give him a chance to find his soulmate before going to heaven, God's grants his wish but his soulmate is the most unlikely and unplanned gift ever. He must connect with her in 3 days and help fight off the worst of the worst in this big bad world.

P.S - Y'all  know I've seen this movie already and I have a review of it on the blog. Make sure you go read it if you've not done so. One of my friends said he can't choose between this movie and My Wife and I. However, this movie is funnier to him. He also said Omoni Oboli isn't as fine as her pictures cos he saw her when he went to see the movie in Lagos. Lol. Before you shoot him, na me ask if Omoni fine the way she fine for pictures. Issa Amebo Affair. Don't mind me.

Starring:   Chigul, Patrick Diabuah, Edun Adetomiwa, Uche Jombo, Saidi Balogun

Fri to Thu: 12:00PM, 2:15PM


6. GIRL'S TRIP

Image result for girls trip

When four lifelong friends travel to New Orleans for the annual Essence Festival, sisterhoods are rekindled, wild sides are rediscovered, and there's enough dancing, drinking, brawling, and romancing to make the Big Easy blush.

P.S - The Association Of Nigerian Slay Queens have been screaming that this movie is the dopest ever. Well, as per I'm a very curious person, me sef wants to know how interesting it is. So, I'll def be seeing this movie.

Starring:   Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith

Fri: to Thu: 6:40PM

7. ALTER EGO

Image result for alter ego nigerian movie

A woman will stop at nothing to see sex offenders and molesters punished! If she cannot get the courts to imprison them she will find other ways to punish them.

P.S - I've seen this movie already and I have a review of it on my blog. Make sure you go read it. Awesome comeback by Omotola

Starring: Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, Wale Ojo, Jide Kosoko, Tina Mba, Victor Olaotan, Madam Kofo


Photo Credit - Google

Movie SynopsisFimHouse Cinema

Side Gist - This strike is no longer funny o. And the annoying thing is that home isn't even interesting sef. It seems I'll run back to school. Government should sanu wa and pay our lecturers o. 



Hello! Subscribe To The Blog To Get My Two Free E-books. You are awesome!!!:

Delivered by FeedBurner

EMETE

5 comments:

  1. Indeed, this came in very handy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie 'My Wife and I' is so nice. When I saw the trailer, I went with the notion of just laughing. I didn't expect to learn. I actually did learn and it was cool. Laughed so hard too.
    SKIRTS: A Love-hate relationship
    www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.