A 100,000 PAGE VIEWS + A BLOG AWARD

       Image result for 100k pageviews


Hi Guys!


No, I didn't fall your hand o. I mentioned earlier that I'm writing exams and won't be able to post as often as before. I would be rounding up next week Friday by God's Grace. We have a lot to celebrate and one of the many things we are celebrating is the hit of a 100,000 page views. Like what??? 100,000? Mehn, it's not beans o. And before we open and close our eyes now, we would be talking about a million, 10 million, 100 million and if Jesus tarries, a billion, Hahaha, nothing is impossible as long as you believe.

This blog would be a year old in October and there would be a giveaway in which EVERYONE wins something for free. No need to do anything. You go just open the post and take your own share. As many as are willing to sponsor or do one or two things, biko, slide into my DM. Your contribution will be well appreciated.

I really don't know how to thank everyone that has made this possible though. For everyone that has taken out time to click on the blog's link all the way from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For all my peeps that have taken out time to click the blog's link all the way from Whatsapp. All the sweethearts that found time to check out the blog after it was shared to them by their friends or on their group page. Even those that clicked after it was brought out by Google search engine. The awesome peeps that clicked the blog's address all the way from other blogs such as Sisiyemmie, Zikoko, Naijasinglegirl, The Ufoma, Zinny, Amaka Media, Kacheetee, Cassie Daves, Bella Naija etc. Yes, I dey drop my blog link anywhere and everywhere. I appreciate y'all. You made hitting the 100k mark easy and smooth. Bless Up!

And just at the right time, I received an award. I was nominated by a sweetheart, Dominika Goodness. For even remembering me, I appreciate you dearest. You're loved. In this blogging journey, it's very easy to be forgotten and neglected. So, when people take out time to appreciate your work, you have to give them thumbs up. Of course, I will do a special post in reference to the blog award.

I also want to thank everyone that has taken out time to leave a comment on the blog. Mehn, it means a lot. Too many people have written to me that they're unable to drop a comment on the blog because the comment box is unresponsive. I've tried solving the problem but all to no avail. At least, I understand why there aren't too many comments but for those who have found one way or the other to drop a comment, I appreciate you. From Teslim Omipidan, Tamara, Abisola, Amakamedia, Yevandy O, Dominika Goodness, Emeka, Interested Reader, Anonymous (Lol), Oreoluwa etc, Ese Pupo. I love you all!

 I can't write so much now because I've got books to read. Got a paper on Wednesday. However, all the out-pour of my love would be embedded in the one year celebration post in October.

This is just to say a big THANK YOU and to show how much I love and appreciate you all.

I also want to write in reference to a comment that was made by a particular person called 'Unstoppable Audu'. I can't remember the real name now. The commenter accused me of not being nice. She said she begged me to link her up with a makeup artiste for her wedding and I didn't reply after she had begged me for weeks until she met with a Lagos blogger, NSG, who then showed her a makeup artist. AHA! That is a big fat lie o. Perhaps, it wasn't me you reached out to or you made a mistake in my number. You cannot ask me for such help and I won't reply after weeks. Please o. They wee nor lie against you o. I couldn't publish your comment because it is obviously a scam. If perhaps you sent me a message, there is no how I won't reply. I make sure to reply ALL my messages. I couldn't reach you personally so I had to put it up here. So, that's for that.

To also celebrate, I decided to put up the 5 most viewed posts on the blog. You should check them out below -

1)  10 TOP PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN IBADAN

2)  DISCOVERED! THE YOUNG GIRL WHO CREATES MAGIC WITH HER PAINTINGS

3)  5 TOP PLACES TO LIVE IN IBADAN + CONVENIENCE TIPS

4)  DISCOVERED! THE FASHIONISTA WHO LOOKS LIKE FALZTHEBADGUY

5)  SUPRISE GOODIES FOR EVERY BLOG READER

Once again, thanks to everyone and I wish everyone of us greater heights!

One love!

Photo Credit - Google

EMETE

23 comments:

  1. Aww. Congrats Emete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearest. Congrats to us all!

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear. Greater heights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ayomipo. I wish you the same!

      Delete
  3. Congrats girl! Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome sugar! You deserve even more!

      Delete
  4. Congrats hunnay! That audu doesn't know you in anyway. You're the nicest human I've ever met and that's not an exaggeration. The world aint seen nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda! Aww! Thank you and God bless. I appreciate you sweetpie!

      Delete
  5. Wow! 100k? Congrats Emete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o. 100k. Just like that! Thanks Anon!

      Delete
  6. My first time commenting here. I prefer to read than comment but I just can't help but say congrats. You are good at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks for commenting Emma! Love you!

      Delete
  7. Awwww..... Congratulations, Emete. This indeed is a milestone for Live In Ibadan and you also. Please do not stop at anytime and I wish you success in your exams. Thanks for the mention. Three *gboosas* for you alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearest Teslim. God bless your good heart. We should do a collaboration soon or what do you think?

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your achievement. May there be even greater ones on the path ahead. WArm greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending kisses down your way, blogoratti. This is well appreciated. Bless up!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Emete & Live In Ibadan! Loke Loke!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Unknown. I wish you the same and even greater things. God bless you!

      Delete
  10. Yes, we should. I'm ready at anytime, Emete.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! One year and you've grown this big. Ah, there is indeed no limit to the possibilities awaiting you. Well done. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you maky for your kind comment. Bless up!

      Delete
  12. Congrats dear!!!! many more success!

    www.addyfrancis.blospot.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks adanna. I wish you greater heights!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.