CURRENT MOVIES SHOWING IN FILMHOUSE AND VIVA CINEMAS IN IBADAN

Image result for the fate of the furious

Sorry to those who don't patronize FilmHouse cinema.

Awon ti Viva Cinema. E ma binu!

For my fellow FilmHouse cinema people, below are the list of movies currently showing.

1. THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS

Image result for the fate of the furious

I've seen this movie twice and I can tell you that I had a great experience. I firstly watched it for N1500 when it first came out and later watched it for N600. It's currently N600 if you go see it in the morning or afternoon. It's a blockbuster indeed!

2. KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD

                     Image result for king arthur legend of the sword

I saw this movie last week and it was pretty impressive. Watched it for just N800 alongside my N700 small chops and N300 coke. It was worth my money. You should go see this movie if you like historic action movies.

3. SLEEPLESS

Image result for sleepless the movie

I've not seen this movie but from the synopsis, it looks pretty interesting. This is an alternative movie. And it's featuring my favorite actor - Jamie Foxx. This movie must be a waowu!

4. BOSS BABY

Image result for boss baby

This movie is pretty interesting. Funny enough, I haven't even watched it but from the trailer, it seems really amazing. I think I will go see it tomorrow sef. Abeg, if you dey go filmhouse cinema at ventura tomorrow, holla! 

5. POWER RANGERS

Image result for power rangers

This reminds me of when I was much younger. This was the trending cartoon then. This is an high school movie and I don't know why I will pay to watch an high school movie. However, peeps are different. If you like high school jibe, biko, comman watch this movie in peace.

6. GOING IN STYLE

Image result for going in style

I guess this movie just came out because as at the last time I was at the cinema, this movie wasn't there. So, come watch it while it trends. It's about three old pals who risk all just to pay bills. It must be a hilarious movie then.

VIVA CINEMA

At Viva Cinema, the following movies are been shown.

1. ALIEN: COVENANT

Image result for alien: covenant

From the synopsis, it's a marine movie. It's sha a water movie...lol. English no gree me speak. It looks interesting and a little bit scary. Be ready to be entertained!

2. SLOW COUNTRY

Image result for slow country

This is a Nigerian movie and there has been a whole lot of hype surrounding this movie. I don't know why FilmHouse isn't showing it. The transport fare from Agbowo to RingRoad no be today. I'll sha go and watch it. It's a Nigerian action movie starring Majid Micheal and Ivie Okujaiye.

3. UNVEIL

Image result for unveil nigerian movie

Viva Cinema and Nigerian Movies sha. Well it's good. Let's encourage our own. This one is starring Desmond Elliot, Yvonne Jegede and Olu Jacobs. It's about a Nigerian who traveled to North America in search of a better life. Sounds interesting!

4. BAAHUBALI 2: THE CONCLUSION

Image result for baahubali 2 the conclusion

This is an Indian movie! *dancing* My love for indian movies knows no bound fam! This is a must watch!

5. SLEEPLESS

Image result for sleepless the movie

Yeap. It's also showing at FilmHouse too and Jamie Foxx is in it!

6. THE BOSS BABY

Image result for boss baby

Talked about it already. For those that like cartoons and everything fun and intriguing. This one is for us! See y'all tomorrow at the cinema!

7. OKAFOR'S LAW

          Image result for okafor's law

Chineke! Since when! My favorite movie is still showing at viva cinema. This is a great opportunity for those that haven't seen it. Go see it now and get ready to laugh away your sorrows. Don't be a stranger!

So, here are the latest movies showing in all FilmHouse and Viva Cinemas in Ibadan and nationwide. I'll be posting upcoming blockbusters that would be hiting the cinemas soon. Anticipate!

RELATED: 3 TOP CINEMAS TO VISIT IN IBADAN

PhotoCredit - Google

Side Gist - Seems I'll make this a normal sturv on the blog...I mean, updating y'all about the latest movies showing in the cinema. Great idea, abi? So, tomorrow is Monday. Aargh!

EMETE

6 comments:

  1. This is an interesting update. I love it! More of this please and yes, make it a trend here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @amaka, yaay! I'm glad you love it! #kizzes!

      Delete
  2. So far I have seen F8, Boss Baby and King Authur. King Authur has already won the place of my favorite movie this year. I absolutely loved it and would watch it over and over again. I wish they show Nollywood movies in the cinemas here. sigh


    www.tegaenai.com

    Life Update: Still alive and Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @tega enai, awon movie seers! Lol. I've seen F8 and King Arthur too but I'm yet to see Boss Baby. I prefer F8 over King Arthur though.

      Delete
  3. Nice. Would love a review or two on these movies too. Like you seeing them and tell us why we should see them. You get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @nwamaka ajaegbu, that's a great idea. I would start doing posts on that then. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.