(DAY 1) CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: FINALLY, MY CHRISTMAS SONG IS OUT!




Awwww...and you made it! Today is the first day of our 5 days of Christmas sequence...is it sequence? But you know what's up, right? If you don't, please refer to the previous post by clicking HERE

And finally, my song is out...TADA! It's being out since last month but due to School, Exams and my busy schedule, I had to literally hoard it from the public.However, I dropped it off with Inspiration FM and Naija FM Ibadan already. Hopefully, they will play it. So, there is a funny story behind this Christmas song.

First of all, I didn't intend recording the day I hit the studio. I just got a call from the producer and off I went. I did a post on the studio I used. You can read it HERE . Another thing was that I had a very croaky voice that day so I wasn't supposed to sing. However, I just had to record like that because I was too curious.

That is to say that the song isn't perfect but it's still very beautiful. It could have been done far better but it was worth it. I titled it 'GOOD TIDINGS' when I ran out of options. It's not your conventional Christmas song...something differerent and something to remind us about the reall reason for the season. I hope you enjoy it! You can download it below and share with everyone by clicking on GOOD TIDINGS below.

GOOD TIDINGS

 


 EMETE

4 comments:

  1. Oh no. I couldn't play it. Something isn't right with the plug-in. Please check.

    I want to listen. Hurry!

    P.S you can also try posting it on SoundCloud


    amakamedia.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @nwamaka ajaegbu, really? I'm so sorry about that! I would do something about it because it's very difficult to place an audio file through blogger. I think I will use soundcloud and do an audio video via youtube and link it here. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

      Delete
  2. Oh no. I couldn't play it. Something isn't right with the plug-in. Please check.

    I want to listen. Hurry!

    P.S you can also try posting it on SoundCloud


    amakamedia.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @nwamaka ajaegbu, the post has been updated. You can now listen to it by clicking on the link in the post tagged GOOD TIDINGS. Thanks dearie and thanks for stopping by. Do check back!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.