ABOUT


Once upon a time when I often switched between Lagos and Ogun State, I assumed Ibadan City was made up of very local and dirty people with little or no exposure to what the world has to offer. However, after being admitted into the University of Ibadan, the majority of students were from Ibadan and this gave me the opportunity to interact with a whole lot of Ibadan people. On many days when I wanted to unwind, I would take a little trip round this amazing city and I discovered I had been fed and bred in a great misconception about the largest city in Africa.


I believe there are so many people who have never been to Ibadan and live in different part of Nigeria and the world at large and also have the same misconception I once had. Unfortunately, many might not be opportuned to visit here soon and this is the major reason behind the birth of LIVE IN IBADAN.

With the little I have learn't and with the minuite places I have had the chance to visit in Ibadan, I therefore want to present Ibadan to the world has not just a city with lost glories but a city filled with opportunities. A city that opens its arms to all and sundry. A city filled with life and strength. A city of great and very creative people.

There are thirteen(13) categories under the blog majorly for the purpose of simplification. They include -

  • Reviews
  • Discovered!
  • Personal
  • Made Men/Women
  • Food
  • Fashion
  • People
  • Places
  • Books
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Religion
  • Others

This blog promises to be fun and fun and thoroughly insightful. Make sure you hit the subscribe button so you won't have to miss out on any of the posts. Have fun and Experience Ibadan LIVE!

Emete


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emete,

    Ibadan is a lovely city, I spent a year there during the NYSC program. It was so sane compared to the hustle and bustle of Lagos. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nedoux, i know right. I would love to know more about your experience. Thanks for stopping by. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.